Guided tours by Outdoor company LakelandGTE
Best moments in Saimaa Finland lake district with Lakelandguide
Lakelandguide provides some of the best nature experiences in Saimaa Finland lake area for small groups, including guided tours
- Savonlinna opera festival sightseeing cruises
- guided tours to national parks Kolovesi, Konnevesi, Linnansaari…
- guided fishing tours
- guided canoe tours
Summer in lake Saimaa means the time between april-october. During this “open water season” there is no ice in the lakes, and like the millions of birds that migrate to Finland each spring, I want to take all out of the magnificent nature that surrounds me.
Finnish nature offers to you
- thousands of blue lakes and waters so clean that in select places you can even drink directly lake water
- clean air and silence like nowhere else, starting from your doorstep
- wellbeing that only pure nature can provide
Guided tour with a local gives you even more, such as insights to local life, habits, surroundings, culture and history, and of course the ease and safety. Lakelandguide is professional wilderness guide mr Arto Keinänen (the one playing accordion in photo below). I provide you easy and safe access to the nature on my guided tours, along with all necessary equipments. Book me online or email/call me when you are here. To guarantee your best summer experience preorder highly recommended. Most tours can be booked online
Have a look at my services and let me be your guide
Welcome in Finland with family and friends !