We will survive, but clear instructions are necessary
THere is an update from my small travel company on upcoming excursions and possible changes caused by the coronavirus. If you have already booked or are planning to take part in an excursion, please keep these in mind. Customer health and safety is important to me and is taken care of. The entrepreneur thanks
- Public meetings in Finland are restricted to ten people. The restriction only applies to public gatherings. The use of various program services outdoors for max 10 persons are not public gatherings. The policy is currently in force until 13.05.2020.
- Excursions, cruises and activities in nature and outdoors are currently carried out according to the normally agreed schedule. Seal watching cruises in May with 10 seater Ecoboat are carried out normally, but the capacity will be limited to max 7 customers/departure. If the Finnish government imposes new restrictions on meetings, the policy will be updated as appropriate
- The excursions happen in lake Saimaa nature, in the world’s cleanest air and water. Isolated lake area is a safe place to be in current circumstances. Moving in nature is harmless and I recommend everyone to increase physical activity in nature. The health benefits of nature are manyfold.
- Don’t take part in the excursion if you are ill! It is not possible for the symptomatic person to participate in the excursion. Please contact us if you fall ill before the agreed outing, and arrangements will be made to postpone the outing or to cancel and refund.
- During the excursions we follow strict hygiene instructions. We disinfect the inside of the boat before cruising. Face masks, handkerchiefs, disinfectant towels, etc. are used. Avoid handshaking and contact.
- Our reservation policy for excursions is very flexible. If canceled one week before the trip, we will refund you 100%, or change the entry fee to a voucher or postpone the service. Read our booking terms here If you fall ill just before the trip, you can always switch to a later trip at no extra charge
- Gift Cards with Expiration Date 14.6.2020 can be extended for one year further
- Canceled excursions can be exchanged for an open gift voucher, valid for one year on all of our services.
- As an entrepreneur, I wish that I could continue to provide tourism services and experiences in the future. If the fear caused by the coronavirus results in the cancellation of all bookings, my business will quickly go into bankruptcy and I will no longer be able to provide these services. Therefore, I ask my clients that you consider not only cancellation, but also the postponement of the tour and the exchange of the tour to an open gift card.