Sightseeing cruise by the electric Ecoboat is a unique experience. As you sit in the silent Ecoboat you will experience the nature with all senses. You can hear the sound of the waves as the seats are close to water level. You can see the beatifull landscapes via the big windows and smell the scent of the lake. The cabin of the Ecoboat is like a comfortable living room on waves. Your friendly skipper tells you stories of the lakes and he might even play some accordeon finnish style. Gather your friends and book your own private Ecoboat sightseeing cruise. Ecoboat is at your service in Puumala by lake Saimaa. Best service guaranteed !
- NOTE due to covid-pandemic we limit the number of customers in all open departures to max 7 persons. This way we can maintain social distances in boat. Boat is equipped by face masks but the use of mask is not mandatory. We have desinfectant hand gel in boat. Please do not participate when sick.
- On private charters only you and your friends are in boat. Maximum group size is then 10 persons. I recommend booking private charter in case you are worried about pandemic and social distances in boat
Highlights of Ecoboat sightseeing cruise
- Most comfortable cruising experience for up to 10 persons. Ecoboat is like your private “water limousine”
- Weather-proof cabin, ecological, nature friendly. Very romantic cruising. Enjoyment to all senses. Read more about the Ecoboat here
- Operates in Puumala by lake Saimaa starting 2020
- Your private Skipper is Mr Arto, a multitalent wilderness guide from lake Saimaa. Arto speaks fluent english, french and helpfull german, russian, swedish, italian. Arto guarantees the best service!
- You find many Cruise-products on my website. Find your favourite and BOOK ONLINE. If you donot find a suitable cruise for your needs, contact me so we make you a tailormade cruise
TOP RATED IN TRIPADVISOR. Read testimonials:
Ecoboat sightseeing cruise ports in Puumala
- Niinisaari island is early summer departure port for Saimaa Seal watching cruises. See more info about Seal watching
- Puumala harbor in summer after 14.6.
- Departure in summer can also be from Sahanlahti Resort, Okkola Holiday Cottages or Nestorinranta on tailormade Charter cruises
- Private charters for groups up to 10 persons in May-October (open water season in lake Saimaa)
- Some nonstop departures during summer are available: Saimaa Seal Cruises in Puumala
- On private charters you may bring your own picnic bascet on board or ask for catering options
- If you prefer fast cruising and speed, then you should check our motor boat cruises