SERVICE NOT OPERATING IN 2021 DUE TO OPERATIONAL REASONS
Guided canoe tour Linnansaari national park is the easiest and safest way to explore this magnificent place by canoes. You will see and get more of your trip with a guide. Guide will take care of all arrangements and you may concentrate to enjoy nature and views. Linnansaari is one of the best place to see a Saimaa ringed seal, and it is one of the most beautifull areas of grand lake Saimaa. Paddling round and round the maze of islands is a great nature experience. Linnansaari is good canoeing destination for experienced outdoor people. The lake area is big and a bit challenging for beginners, but your private guide ensures your safety and adjusts the route for your skills. Half-way we land in an island and guide prepares a delicious nature meal and coffee. Guides speciality is fried vendace fish prepared in the wild… hmmm.. delicious
Guided canoe tour Linnansaari Highlights
- Linnansaari national park beautifull arcipelago, maze of small islands
- Saimaa seal, one of the most endangered fresh water seals
- Friendly guide & the best service
- Delicious nature meal, fried vendaces with potatoes and vegetables
Guided canoe tour Linnansaari National park 6 hours
Canoe tours by indian canoes to the archipelago of Linnansaari, into the waters of Saimaa ringed seals. Great landscapes, one of the most beautifull areas in great lake Saimaa. This is a private tour. Only you and your friends with your friendly guide.
- When → from early May untill end October (ice-out day is normally during the first week of May, but may vary depending on the spring temperatures)
- Difficulty → moderate, suits well to normal healthy persons. Earlier canoe experience is not necessary, because your guide will teach you all. Guide will select the route plan according to your skills.
- Start → morning from 09:00-15:00 or 16:00-22:00. Meeting place in Rantasalmi is in Tammenlahti boat harbor, address: Nuotniementie, 58830 Rantasalmi.
- Price → 95€/person Minimum fee is 380€ (4 persons). I have canoes for up to 16 persons
- Price includes → canoe equipment, guide services, safety equipment, one drybag per canoe for your things, nature meal and coffee made on open fire. Guide carries first aid equipment. Nature meal prepared by guide includes: Fried vendace and vegetables prepared in the wilderness (if you donot eat fish, also meat/chicken is available by preorder)
- You should bring → outdoor clothing as per the weather, water bottle, hat and sunglasses in a sunny day
- Extra service → Extra hours for group cost +60€/hr. If you want to have a longer canoe experience, contact us in advance
- Service language → guide speaks english, finnish, french and also some german, a bit of russian
- if you have any questions, send them by the contact form
- Book online. Payment by creditcards and instant confirmationSERVICE NOT OPERATING IN 2021 DUE TO OPERATIONAL REASONS
TOP RATED IN TRIPADVISOR – read testimonials:
My family, boyfriend and I had a absolute fantastic canoe day in Linnansaari Nationalpark with Lakeland GTE and our guide Arto… Caroline. See Review on Tripadvisor
We had a wonderful canoe trip with Arto. The weather was perfect and the nature lovely. He is a very king and funny guide, knows lots of things and can answer many questions… Julia. See Review on Tripadvisor
Welcome canoeing in Linnansaari national park !