Guided tour to Orinoro gorge (Leppävirta)
Guided half-day tour to one of 7 wonders of Savo area. Adventure bus may pick you up in your location, bring you on guided tour and return you back to your place after the tour. From the parking place to the gorge you may choose between short trail (3,5km) and long trail (8km). Guide leads you to the narrow gorge with vertical walls, carved by glaciers during the last Ice Age. Coffee and sausages are served wilderness style after visiting the gorge. In winter time we might need to use snow shoes.
Orinoro Gorge tour information
This is a private tour. Only you and your friends with your personal guideBOOK NOW
- available all year. In summer time availability is limited due to our lake activities
- fee: 35€/person (minimum payment 175€). In winter time optional snow shoes is included in fee (adult size snow shoes only)
- duration approx 4 hrs including transfer
- meeting place at your hotel/cottage or if you come by your own car near gorge at Mustinmäki old school. Adress: Mustinmäentie 83, 79100 LEPPÄVIRTA
- start at 09:00am . If you want to change starting time, contact us prior to order to check availability.
- for groups of 5-8 persons we offer free transportation from/to your hotel/accommodation in Leppävirta and Varkaus. If you come from elsewhere, please ask offer for transportation
- fee includes: guide services, insurance, coffee & sausages
- Bookings online. Payment by creditcards & Instant confirmation