Fishing is big fun. Hook and line fishing tour is an easy fishing tour for beginners on a big open boat. Guide welcomes you in boat from the nearest peer of your accommodation in Puumala, drives to a fishing hot-spot and then we start fishing with traditional rods on deck of the boat. Guide has all necessary equipment in boat, and guide gives all necessary instructions before and during fishing. Guide helps you to get fish out of hook too. This tour is good for families, children and beginners too. We target small fish living in shallow weed areas. It is a lot of fun when fish start biting our hooks. Great summer experiences especially for foreign visitors who want to enjoy funny fishing in beautifull lake Saimaa.
Hook and line fishing tour by boat 2 hrs
- When → from 1. May untill end October
- Difficulty → easy, suits to all people. Earlier fishing experience not required
- Start → Starting times 09:00-11:00 or 18:00-20:00 in Puumala. departures by default from Puumala harbor. Address: Satamatie, Puumala. Departure is possible from other location for an extra fee: Koskenselkä camping +20€, Sahanlahti resort +20€, Okkola +30€, Nestorintanta +40€. If you want to start in Koskenselkä, Sahanlahti, Okkola or Nestorinranta, you need to select this as an extra service in your booking
- Price → 200€/1-5 persons. Extra persons +10€/person. Minimum fee is 200€ (1-5 persons). Max 10 persons on one tour.
- Price includes → boat, guide services, safety equipment, fishing equipment.
- Service language → guide speaks english, finnish, french and also some german and russian
- if you have any questions, send them by the contact form
- Book online via the button. You will get immediate confirmation to your email
Would you like combined Fishing & Sightseeing tour?
We offer you tailormade services on request. It could be a 2-5 hours sightseeing tour, stop in an island to see if berries or mushrooms can be found. Then a little fishing before returning back to the cottage. Small catering services can be arranged too. Please ask tailormade tours via below contact form