Ice floating Savonlinna SAIMAA ON THE ROCKS
Wow, what a winter experience ! An extreme ice floating Savonlinna activity Lakeland style for small groups. Using Ursuit safety suits, we jump in frozen water upstream and float downstream like a cork. Like jumping on parachute lakeland style. Safe,guided ice floating session in frozen water wearing a dry waterproof rescue suit. This program is good for all healthy persons 12-60 years old. If you have doubts about participating, contact guide before ordering.
Information about Ice Floating in Savonlinna
- Availability: 1.10.-15.4.
- Group size 4-8 persons (+12 years old)
- Duration 1-2 hours depending on group size. Default starting time at 10:00am. If you want to start on another time, contact us before booking to check availability.
- Fee in Savonlinna 50€/person (minimum charge 200€/4 persons)
- Meeting address: by the bridge going to the old castle, Savonlinna.
- Program: instruction for participants, dressing safety suits outside, running to upstream, jump in water, exit water downstream, warm drink, dressing back.
- Fee Includes guide, equipment, safety arrangements, hot drink
- We use Ursuit Onesize rescue suits in floating, and 8 suits are available, (1 for 130-160cm tall, 5 for 160-190cm tall, 2 for +180cm tall person. Depending on your size, 2-5 persons can participate at the same time). Remember to give size of all participants (cm/kg) when you make order, so we know what size equipment we bring with us.
- Bookings online via calender below . Payment by creditcards and instant confirmation
Top rated in Tripadvisor. Book now to avoid disappointment. Testimonials:“We can warmly recommend Ice floating Saimaa on the rocks for those who want to have a fun and a different (but not too extreme) kind of experience…” Lalapura.
READ FULL REVIEW