NEW SERVICE in 2020 is Boat cruise from Puumala harbor to Liehtala museum estate. Journey goes via Puumala Seal archipelago to beautifull Niinisaari island. Liehtala is a really beautifull place, a protected nature reserve, an old farmhouse with meadows. Farm animals are grazing in the meadows in summer time. In Liehtala estate you can taste the past as the estate is over 100 years old. The journey from Puumala harbor by boat gives you a nice lake Saimaa experience, and with some luck you might even see a Saimaa seal along the way
Boat tour to Liehtala museum estate 2 hours
Private guided tour from Puumala harbor by fast open motor boat.BOOK LIEHTALA BOAT TOUR
- When → in summer 2020 from 15 June till end September.
- Where → departures from from Puumala harbor. Address: Satamatie, Puumala. Departure from Sahanlahti resort or Koskenselkä camping is possible for an extra +20€
- Difficulty → easy, suits well to everybody. Also for lightly disabled persons as they can be helped enter the boat. Note that you will need to walk in Liehtala estate. Not suitable for wheelchair
- Start → departures at 09:00am or 1:00pm or 5:30pm
- Price → 35€/person (min payment 175€/5 persons). Max 12 persons
- Price includes → two hours guided boat tour to Liehtala estate, guide
- You should bring → outdoor clothing as per the weather. Boat is open and there is no protection against weather.
- Service language → english and finnish
- Note → Pets may be taken on board with your own responsability. We donot have safety vests for pets. Pets need to be in leash
- if you have any questions, send them by the contact form
- Book online via the button. Payment by creditcards. You will get immediat confirmation in your email