Winter games in Saimaa Geopark is a new service in winter 2021. Learn about Saimaa Geopark from a local guide and have fun with friends in guided Outdoor Games. Guide Arto will come to your accommodation or you can come to Puumala. Arto will tell you stories about Saimaa Geopark and history of lake Saimaa. Then we go outside and Arto will guide fun outdoor games in the snow… lots of laughter and fresh air. You will get lots of information about lake Saimaa and Saimaa Geopark, tips about places to visit in the region, and have lots of fun with your friends. Hot chocolate enjoyed outdoors crowns the games.
Winter games in Saimaa Geopark highlights
- Learn a lot about Saimaa and Saimaa Geopark from a local guide
- Have fun with friends in guided outdoor games
- A fun program into a winter day for whole family, suits to children and adults
- Sip hot chocolate after winter games
Winter games in Saimaa Geopark information
- When From November till early April in day-light time
- Where In your accommodation or in Puumala Norppapolku/Seal-trail. By default guide meets you in your accommodation, give full address in booking. If you come to Puumala, we meet in Norppapolku/Seal-trail parking, address: Luukkolantie 223, 52200 Puumala, some 4.5 km from Puumala center. NOTE this program can be organized within 100 km from Puumala for a little extra ( km-compensation for guide)
- Difficulty Easy. Saimaa Geopark is interesting to everybody, and guided winter games suits both children and adults.
- Start time at 13:00. If you want to start on another time, contact guide before booking
- Duration 1-2 H
- Price 100€/5 persons + eventual km-compensation. Extra persons +5€/p. Min payment 100€. If you want the program organized elsewhere over 10kms away from Puumala center, you need to pay extra 0,50€/km guides km-compensation, depending on distance (paid on site cash/credit-card). Program suits for groups of 2-20 persons
- Price includes guide services, Saimaa Geopark stories, guided winter games, hot chocolate
- Own equipment Everybody needs warm outdoor clothing, long winter boots are recommended when there is lot of snow
- Service languages Finnish and English. Guide also speaks some French and helpfull German/Russian
- Bookings online below (button coming soon), immediate confirmation to your email. Book latest at 9am. Payment of program by credit cards. Remember to give your accommodation address in booking process or right after booking by contact-form, so guide knows the address where he comes at 13:00. If you want the program organized elsewhere over 10kms away from Puumala center, you need to pay extra 0,50€/km guides km-compensation, depending on distance (paid on site cash/credit-card).