The old hill fort in Sulkava is a great historical site from the Iron Age. Located some 30 kms from Puumala harbor by boat, it is an interesting destination of a boat tour. The lake area between Puumala and Sulkava is very beautifull and belongs to Saimaa seal area. Spotting a seal during a boat tour is possible, and the landscapes are fantastic. We operate this tour by fast motor boat. NEW SERVICE IN SUMMER 2020
Boat tour to Sulkava hill fort
This is a private charter tour, only you and your friends in boat
- When → in summer 2020 from 15 June till end September.
- Where → departures from from Puumala harbor. Address: Satamatie, Puumala. Departure from Sahanlahti is possible for an extra +20€
- Difficulty → moderate, suits only to healthy persons. Climbing to the top of hill fort is physically challenging (55m from water level)
- Start → departures at 09:00am or 1:00pm
- Price → 59€/person (min payment 295€/5 persons). Max 12 persons
- Price includes → three hours guided boat tour to Sulkava hill fort, guide, drink
- You should bring → outdoor clothing as per the weather. Boat is open and there is no protection against weather.
- Service language → english and finnish
- Note → Pets may be taken on board with your own responsability. We donot have safety vests for pets
- if you have any questions, send them by the contact form
- Book online via the button (coming soon). Payment by creditcards. You will get immediat confirmation in your email